Imagine…Feeling like you again!
Medella Optimal Health is a state-of-the-art Integrative Medical Center conveniently located in Seattle between Edmonds and Lake Forest Park next to the Shoreline Costco and Aurora Village Transit Center. Our therapeutic setting with its inviting ambiance is designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed so that you can begin your healing journey the moment you step through the door.
If you are interested in becoming one of our patients please call our office for assistance at 206-542-4325. Our staff is trained to address your questions and concerns and recommend the best practitioner based on your unique health needs and the individual doctor’s specialties and expertise.
- Fill out your patient intake forms securely online through our patient portal. They are comprehensive, so please expect to take some time filling them out fully, so that we may provide you with the best possible care.
- If you have not received your patient portal login by email, please call us at 206-542-4325 and let us know.
Your first appointment at MOH is in-depth and comprehensive. In order to deliver the best care we recommend you bring the following to your first appointment:
- Recent lab work and imaging studies (blood tests, saliva tests, etc.) and relevant medical notes (HIPAA requirements mandate that copies of tests and notes from other physicians can only be released with your written request)
- Nutritional supplement bottles you are currently taking
- Information or the prescription bottles for medications you are currently taking or have taken in the recent past
- List of symptoms, concerns, and questions
Please note that we have a 48 business-hour cancellation policy (we are not open Sat or Sun). If an appointment is cancelled or if the patient doesn’t show up for their appointment, after the first missed/late appointment the patient will be sent a letter outlining the clinic policy regarding missed/late appointments. For IV appointments, cancellations made within less than 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be charged 100% of the IV cost for that visit. If an appointment is cancelled by the patient in less than 48 business hours, or if the patient doesn’t show up for an appointment, the patient will be charged 50% of the scheduled visit or service, and this charge must be paid in full prior to the patient booking another appointment. If the patient misses 2 appointments, then the patient will no longer be considered a clinic patient and we will inform the patient of this action and we will provide a list of other ND’s.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards. We do not accept checks. You can also use Health Savings Account debit cards as our services qualify for HSA’s. Please note that we do not bill insurance directly. We provide you with a Superbill at the time of your appointment, which you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Insurance coverage will depend on your plan and the coverage your plan provides to you. It is up to the patient to check with their insurance company to verify if their plan will reimburse our practitioners’ services and to what extent that reimbursement will be. Many of our patients are able to get some reimbursement from their insurance company for most of the services we provide.
If you have any questions, please call 206-542-4325 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. We look forward to meeting you and providing support and knowledge on your path toward greater health and optimal wellness.